Experience the joy of service on one of OIAA’s committees. Please share these openings with the members of your groups. Service at OIAA is open to any AA member who wishes to join the fun and our online fellowship!
- If you have tech skills and are willing to be a part of a great team, please email OIAA.Tech@aa-intergroup.org for more information on how you may be of service.
Policy & Admissions Committee (PAC)
- Process new groups for listing in our OIAA Meeting Directory
- Help groups regain status in listing and membership
- Have an eye for detail?
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org more information
- Financial background not required but familiarity with basic financial literacy is helpful.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
12th Step Committee (Steppers)
- Interested in being on the front lines of helping the still suffering alcoholic?
- Steppers respond to requests for help by sharing their experience, strength and hope and connecting the requestor to resources near them.
- Please email Steppers.Chair@aa-intergroup.org for more information.
Cooperation with the Professional Community (CPC).
- Establishing better communication with professionals working with alcoholics
- Finding simple, effective ways of cooperating without affiliating
- A few more volunteers are needed for this committee.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Public Information Committee (PIC)
- Public Information in Alcoholics Anonymous means carrying the message of recovery to the still-suffering alcoholic by informing the general public about the A.A. program.
- The volunteers on the PI committee provide information on Alcoholics Anonymous meetings (online or face-to-face), or for other AA-related questions.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
- The Unity Committee promotes unity between the Intergroup and other AA entities around the globe. Individuals interested in the Outreach Project are encouraged to step forward as less than 1/3 of the 107 Jurisdictions listed on the project tracking sheet are covered with Unity Committee Liaisons.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Multi-lingual volunteers needed for occasional projects including:
- Translators (written documents) – German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese
- Simultaneous Interpreters: American Sign Language (ASL), Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.