2022 OIAA General Assembly Meeting
Please Choose Your Timezone...
Meeting ID: 839 1683 1125
JOIN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
ASL, Spanish translation and Portuguese translation will be available.
The assembly is open to all who wish to join; but only Intergroup Representatives, OIAA Standing Committee Chairs, and OIAA Officers are Voting Members. All Voting Members are urged to attend because a quorum is required in order to conduct business.
- Assembly Announcement
- Copy this message and link into your meeting’s chat
- General Assembly Meeting-December 3rd, 2022: https://aa-intergroup.org/general-assembly
- The 2022 Assembly Agenda
- Note from the Chair
- Minutes from the OIAA September 10, 2022 Assembly will be voted on at the assembly. Please read and review prior to the assembly.
Election of OIAA Officers
We encourage all who are qualified to stand for election. Officer positions standing for election are: Chairperson, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Finance Chairperson and Technology Chairperson.
Anyone who has served in an OIAA service position is eligible to serve as an Intergroup Officer. No person may hold more than one Intergroup office at a time, nor may any Officer serve concurrently as Alternate. No officer may serve concurrently as an IGR. All Officers must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
All those who will be elected are aware that their information will become part of the official public records in NJ and with the IRS. Those who will be signers on the OIAA bank account and/or hold OIAA debit cards will be on the Bank records, including drivers license and phone number. These records are confidential between OIAA and the Bank.
- Descriptions and Qualifications
- Outline for Resume Presentation This format is not required; but is provided as a helpful tool.
Voting Members will elect the officers standing for election.
- Note from the OIAA Treasurer and OIAA Finance Committee Chair
- The 2023 OIAA Operating Budget will be voted on at the assembly. Please read and review prior to the assembly.