Report for PAC - Policies & Admissions Committee - Sep 2023
Policy & Admissions Committee (PAC) Report September 2023
What we do: PAC assists new groups in registering to list A.A. meetings/groups on the OIAA meeting directory: Reviews all new meeting submission forms for compliance in form completion, directory listing guideline compliance, retains meeting/group Traditions statement.
PAC assists new member groups to list Intergroup representatives at time of registration.
PAC assists meetings/groups regain their status to be relisted within the OIAA meeting directory or as Intergroup representatives if they have lapsed.
PAC assists to resolve complaints and answer questions regarding OIAA directory listed meeting/groups that have been reported.
PAC offers OIAA policy/guideline advisories to any interested parties.
What we did: Committee actions from August 19 to September 21 2023 (34 days):
- New meeting submission forms reviewed: 105
- New meeting submission forms processed to listed completion: 49
- Meetings listed with an IGR: 12 (25% of total listed)
- Outstanding – waiting for reply: 42
- Declined listings: 4
- Sent to Steppers: 0
- Sent to PIC: 1
- Requested removal: 1
- Decided Not to List: 1
- Complaints: 4
- OIAA policy/guideline advisory: 0
- Duplicates/Not a Listing/Actually an Update/Hold/Spam: 6
- September monthly report is highest monthly number of newly subscribed IGR’s this year.
- Encouraging members to respond to emails sent regarding prospective new meetings in order to streamline the listing process
Thank you for allowing us to serve,
Eldin V. PAC alt Chair & Jan BB, Chair