Report for PAC - Policies & Admissions Committee - Oct 2023
Policy & Admissions Committee (PAC) Report October 2023
What we do: PAC assists new groups in registering to list A.A. meetings/groups on the OIAA meeting directory: Reviews all new meeting submission forms for compliance in form completion, directory listing guideline compliance, retains meeting/group Traditions statement.
PAC assists new member groups to list Intergroup representatives at time of registration.
PAC assists meetings/groups regain their status to be relisted within the OIAA meeting directory or as Intergroup representatives if they have lapsed.
PAC assists to resolve complaints and answer questions regarding OIAA directory listed meeting/groups that have been reported.
PAC offers OIAA policy/guideline advisories to any interested parties.
What we did: Committee actions from September 22 to October 22 2023 (31 days):
- New meeting submission forms reviewed: 86
- New meeting submission forms processed to listed completion: 37
- Meetings listed with an IGR: 9 (25% of total listed)
- Outstanding – waiting for reply: 31
- Declined listings: 7
- Sent to Steppers: 0
- Sent to PIC: 0
- Requested removal: 0
- Decided Not to List: 0
- Complaints: 6
- OIAA policy/guideline advisory: 0
- Duplicates/Not a Listing/Actually an Update/Hold/Spam: 11
- New members Jake B. added to PAC – thank you Jake for your service
- Encouraging TechSteppers’ utilization during the listing process – emphasizing the importance of addressing disruptions – conveying seriousness of disruptions without discouraging listing the meeting.
Thank you for allowing us to serve,
Eldin V. PAC alt Chair & Jan BB, Chair